User Reminder for Joomla lets you manage your registered users with customizable email reminders. Remind them to complete the registration process or invite them to login in again.
This component will prompt users to complete their registration or encourage community members to return to your website.
This tool removes the manual process of keeping you register user list clean (a very manual process currently). A simple and effective house cleaning solution.
User Reminder allows you to automate the sending of reminder emails.
If a user has not activated or not logged into your website this component will gives you the ability to send reminders and optionally delete these accounts if they do not respond within a period of time.
User Reminder is the an easy way to help manage your users in the following ways:
- Remind registered user who have not activated their account
- Remind users who have activated their account but never logged in
- Encourage users back to your site who have not logged in for a period of time
- Delete users do not complete the registration process even after reminders have been set (helps remove those accounts with invalid email addresses)
- Send reminders to users who have never activated their accounts
- Send reminders to users who have activated their accounts but never logged in
- Send reminders to users who have not logged into your site for a configurable period of time
- Automation / Scheduler - Can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly
- Customize your reminder emails (HTML or Plain text emails). This will allow you to personalize your reminder emails and use your persuasive powers to encourage users back to your website.
- List of Merge fields available for customizing reminder emails (eg. Password reset link, opt-out link, activation link etc.) .
- Allows you to set the number of reminders emails to a single user before their account is removed
- Ability to delete users who have not activated their account or have never logged in
- BCC reminder emails
- Identifies which users have activated their account
- Identifies which users have active accounts but never logged in
- Limit the number of emails that are sent. Some hosting companies will only allow a set number of emails per hours. You can control the number of reminder emails to send
- Logs all reminders sent and when the automatic scheduler has been run.
- Language support
- CAN-SPAM compliant
- Manage Opt-out users and exclude user groups
- Functionality will work with other components such as JomSocial and Community builder.
- Joomla 4 support
- New UI/UX based on BS5 for Administration
- Joomla download key integration
- Support Joomla configuration integration instead of our old config view
- Auto enable system plugin on new installation
- Initial Version 1.0